Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Whole30 Week 3

Well we are finishing the weekend getting ready to start week 3 of the Whole30.  I wanted to get this posted last night but it didn't happen!  Hope you all are feeling tons better and starting to enjoy the process.  I know throughout these last 13 days, women have learned a lot about themselves.  I would just like a glass of wine, one glass, that's it.  :)  I am okay, really.  I went to a restaurant here in town the other night with my husband and they were very accommodating to my Whole30 request meal at 715
Week 3
  • Burgers wrapped with lettuce and avocado dressing with baked sweet potato
  • Chicken fajitas on bibb lettuce with a chile lime marinade
  • Thai Lifesaving Curry  over cauliflower "rice"
  • Roast with carrots, onion, celery-no sugar in the beef broth
What meals have you come up with during your Whole30?  I would love for you to share your recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment