Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Thai Lifesaving Curry Soup-Whole30 approved

So Ash gave me this recipe to try the other night and our family loved it!  I, of course, had to make it my own and change it up a little, but it was an amazing dish.  I think I am making it again this week.  Let me know what you think.

Whole30 approved Thai Curry-Ashley Hoyle

1 lb chicken breast
Coconut or olive oil
1/2 head broccoli,
1/2 onion
1 red bell pepper
1 can coconut milk
1 Tablespoon Red Thai curry paste (I use Asian Creations brand)
1 tomato
1/4 pineapple


Chop all foods in to bite sized pieces. Grill chicken in coconut or olive oil. Once chicken is finished, add broccoli, onion, & bell pepper. When vegetables are tender, stir in coconut milk and curry paste. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Add tomato and pineapple. Let simmer for 2 minutes! And enjoy!

Notes on this dish:
- For those of you with families not participating in the whole30, I normally would serve this over Jasmine rice!
-You can add any of your favorite vegetables..this last time I added okra!
-The measurements have flexibility. If you want it more soupy, add more coconut milk. If you want more spice, add more curry paste!


I used beef and added ginger, garlic, and lime juice and served it over cauliflower rice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment