Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 3 of the Whole30

Here we are day 3, how do you feel?  I know I am feeling good, but could gnaw off my arm.  Nursing and doing the Whole30 is quite the task! Thankfully I saw tons of testimonies of other women pregnant or nursing saying how great it was for them.  You will just see me eating, a lot.  Check out the timeline Ash was talking about and see if it lines up with your days. 

I have really enjoyed hearing every one's meals and encouragement to one another.  I think a real favorite has been the Monkey Salad!  What is exciting is the group of women don't all know each other and in order to make the group "real" to everyone, we emailed each other and did a shout out and reason why we are participating in the group.  The consensus, by far, was to get back to food the way God intended and cleanse the good ol' taste buds.  There have been a few people saying they want to do this but couldn't at this time.  I will be doing this again, I am sure of it!  (ask me that on day 15). 

4 comments:

  1. So far not terrible! Thanks for keeping the excitement, energy, and vision up, Brooke! :) You make a great troop leader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! When did you start the Whole30? I send daily emails and texts to the women in my group. If you're doing the Whole30, I could just put them on the blog so I can encourage you too :-)
      B

      Delete
  2. I'm constantly searching gor new menu options. Thank you for posting these !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm constantly searching for new recipe ideas. Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete