Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Out with the old

So I am getting rid of alot of stuff (junk) in the house.  I have so much I am trying to get rid of and I know I had a ton more of stuff a few years ago.  Thanks to a friend (kelly b.) helping me sort and find out what "I love", "kind of like", "hate it" I was able to get rid of a lot.  Fast forward to the present time and I think "What the heck?!  Why do I have so much junk?"  Interesting how as life changes and people grow, how one tends to gravitate to different "treasures".  What I loved the first cleansing of my house, I look at it now and think "why, oh why do I even own this?" 
If I haven't used it in a year, I probably ought to get rid of it!  But what if I need it? Oh the "what if's", those will get you into trouble! "I will fit into those clothes again sometime" . . .look, even if I did fit into those clothes again, they would be out of style-get rid of them!  A little rambling today, but I have been enjoying getting rid of stuff and revamping the house a little.  Tell me something, what is it you have a hard time getting rid of?

1 comment: