Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Avocado and Feta Salsa

I love this recipe for the summer!! Thanks Ann!

Avocado and Feta Salsa
4 plum tomatoes                              2 garlic cloves, minced                  
2 avocados, chopped                     4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled          
3 T olive oil                                      1/2 tsp salt
3 T red wine vinegar                       1/2 tsp dried oregano
2 T finely chopped parsely (i leave out if I don't have it on hand)
Combine all ingredients, except the avocado, about 1-2 hrs before serving.  Just before serving, add avocado.  Try with pita chips or I love it as a topping on a grilled burger!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe! I have made it many times for friends and they love it too. Reminds me of our fun women's leadership parties!

    ReplyDelete