Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

AH HA!

I love it when something moves from a head knowledge to a heart knowledge!  Some call it an epiphany, others say a light bulb came on.  It's called a revelation and revelations, come from God. 

Revelation [N] an uncovering, a bringing to light of that which had been previously wholly hidden or only obscurely seen.
Dictionaries - Easton's Bible Dictionary

Galatians 1:12 NIV
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
 
These revelations reveal the wonders of truth.  They change our worldview.  My eldest son has recently had the revelation, he will not remain a little guy.  This can be upsetting when that is all you know.  The fear of getting older.  The questions come . . ."How am I going to die?" "Will it hurt?"  We encouraged him of the amazing things in store for him!  So much more than he can imagine.  So much more than I imagined.  I love these moments! Helping my kids to draw closer to their Creator.  Helping them see beyond themselves.  I pray continually for these moments.  Remember when you have your next AH HA moment, what is it God is showing you new?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment