Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Whole30-Day 1, April 2014

I get it.  The thought of having to be completely aware of everything I am consuming and making sure I don't slip up and eat something I am not supposed can cause anyone anxiety!  Let me explain a little of the process. 
Most processed food is filled with preservatives, chemicals, and substances that are not even food (i.e. yoga mats).  Out of a desire to not have these things in our system, a cleanse is a reasonable way to go. 

By participating in the Whole30, you can rid your body of anything that doesn't need to be in there.  For 30 days, one participates in a restricted eating plan to help eliminate all preservatives and such.  The purpose of restricting to whole foods and uncomplicated labels is allow your body to be restored back to the way it was intended to be. 

Preservatives and chemicals in foods do not allow a person to "feel full", which is why one reason people can eat a plate full of food and still fill hungry.  Read this as an example of what additives can do to your body.  Sugar feeds different bacteria in your body and this is why the sugar needs to be eliminated. 

I am excited for everyone these next 30 days and I am believing for great things for you all!

Happy 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment