Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Basil Turkey Burgers-Whole30 approved

I had a small BBQ the end of June and made these burgers.  They were so good and the best part was the fresh basil.  Kids ate them and the adults were asking me for the recipe.  If you know me at all, you know that when I cook, I make it up as I go.  All the recipes I have written are my best attempt at remembering what I did to it.  Granted, now that they are written, I have a recipe to follow.  Hope you like these.

Basil Turkey Burgers

1lb ground turkey
2tsp oregano
5-6 basil leaves chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together and make patties.  I love to grill, so these I through on the grill.  You can cook them in a cast iron skillet too.  Serve with an Avocado dressing. 


What are your favorite things to grill?

No comments:

Post a Comment